Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Packaging Operator with a pharmaceutical company located in Lincoln, NE.
- Read, follow, and complete documentation adherence to detailed instructions identified within the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Visually inspection of product in preparation for shipping to customers.
- Participate in Brainstorming activities for RCA and other projects.
- Participate in the training and development of less experienced team members to enhance their o overall value to the operation.
- Move and lift heavy materials (up to 50lbs independently, and 100 lbs with assistance), and maneuver all work areas such as but not limited to climbing, kneeling, stooping, reaching, sitting, standing, pushing and pulling.
- Moderate mental and visual operations required for performing manual work, machine operations, visual inspections, line clearance, pre-runs, and adjustments which require frequent decision to detect and adjust for variance from proper operations.
- Personally responsible for communicating line replenishment and organizing work, liaise with Operations Team Leader to report any supplier alert information concerning components and raw materials.
- Report any unusual conditions to the Packaging Team Leader to ensure that company property is protected.
- Operate pharmaceutical machinery and equipment (including but not limited to; controls, valves, scales, machines, gauges) and monitoring controls for consistent production.
- Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner to ensure adherence to production demands and demonstrate flexibility regarding scheduling and changing production needs.
- Additional duties as assigned may include but not limited to reporting participating in line change over activities, reporting Near Misses, cleaning, mopping, vacuuming, and assisting with CSPs.
- Perform and understand critical safety procedures and in addition to providing feedback on ways to improve safety, quality, waste and production targets.
- Work to achieve set targets (safety, production, quality, waste, etc.) and provide root causes for targets not achieved.
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement to improve safety, quality, waste and production targets.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and adhere to cGMP (current general manufacturing practices), SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), CSPs (Cleaning and Sanitizing Procedures).
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required Job-Related Experience
- Knowledge of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) Visual inspection and attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately with figures and information Ability to climb, kneel, stoop, balance, crawl, crouch, reach, sit, stand, walk, push, pull, grasp, feel, talk, hear, lift, and perform repetitive motions
- Ability to lift 100 pounds occasionally, and/or 20 pounds frequently, and/or 10 pounds frequently while moving objects
- Must be mechanically inclined with the ability to learn the operation, read gages, temperature and humidity probes, and any equipment related to the production of medical devices and pharmaceutical products
- Work is performed inside a manufacturing environment where there is exposure to noise, powders, moving mechanical parts, electrical current and conditions including dusts, odors, and powder.
- Acquire knowledge of production equipment and any other equipment associated with the packaging or pharmaceutical products.
- Ability to learn the various equipment and production systems including coding, video jets, presses, Jones, Schnieder, Skinnetta, palletizer, conveyors, sieblers, and any other equipment used in the packaging and manufacturing of the product
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.