Packaging Engineer - Roma area
An international staffing and recruiting company are currently recruiting a Packaging Engineer based in Italy. This organisation is one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a firm dedicated to innovative and dynamic approaches to the changing workforce landscape.
- Participating in the review and validation of packaging technical drawing.
- Be the technical interface with suppliers.
- Developing and executing the packaging qualification protocols.
- Collaborating with production site on manufacturing validation.
- Developing packaging documentation such as component specification, development plans and reports.
- Participating in the artwork management process.
- Defining packaging milestones.
Skills and Requirements:
- Trained engineer, with one of the following qualifications (or equivalent):
- General or mechanical/design or polymer chemistry/materials engineer, ideally combined with initial experience with packaging.
- Master's degree specialised in Packaging with significant experience in the pharmaceutical/cosmetic/food industry.
- Gained two years of professional experience in packaging development in the field of healthcare products, food products or in the pharmaceutical industry, and/or with a packaging provider (plastic shaping).
- Demonstrate solid leadership, with an ability to be enterprising, to influence others and to show perseverance in a complex international environment that calls for adaptability and flexibility.
- Manage a number of projects in parallel, with a variety of contacts that can result from this.
- Ability to focus on details while also developing a wide-ranging perspective, as needed.
- Knowledge in plastic material is a big plus.
- Project management experience needed.
- Able to bring ideas and capacity to influence internal & external stakeholders.
- Mechanical processes (NON-CHEMICAL).
- Speak fluent English and enjoy working in a multi-national environment
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, strong leadership and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Francesca D'Arpa at 0207 440 0630 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.