An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Packaging Engineer job at their Swiss office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide. This is a contract position.
- Provide SME support and technical / scientific leadership to processes at CMO's in collaboration with External Manufacturing.
- Handle complexity regarding products, packaging processes, CMOs, and stakeholders.
- Professionally handle and balance competing interests and potentially rapid change of strategies.
- Cover all aspects from readiness, over execution, to lessons-learned - providing clear project management leadership during the entire process.
- Lead global process changes and technology transfer and provide 2nd and 3rd line support to resolve Deviations and process disruptions including in cases of potential product impact.
- Lead and coordinate activities coming to/from internal to external CMOs and between CMOs and support other major process change projects internally and at CMOs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.