This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Packaging Engineer to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Zurich.
- Handle the execution of packaging components as well as of packaging documentation and procedures.
- Manage change control, non-conformances and CAPA actions.
- Assist the team with mitigating supply risks.
- Enable both the inclusion of regulatory and corporate labelling necessities.
- You will utilise Trackwise for documentation and quality control.
- Responsible for qualifying packaging components and equipment.
- Evaluate and approve technical profile drawings and specifications.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of cGMP packaging.
- Expertise on technical specification and profile development.
- Experience with packaging process validation.
- Competent with using Trackwise.
- Works well in a team with change agility.
- Able to form relations and handle tasks effectively.
- Capable of cooperating with others across functions while handling projects.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cameron Huntington at +41 61 508 7054.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.