Proclinical are recruiting for a Packaging Engineer to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Zurich with hybrid working available.
- Handle the development, evaluation and approval of new and modifications to technical profile drawings and purchasing/release specifications.
- Assist the team in substantiating and qualifying alternate component substrates, providers, and procedures to mitigate risk of supply.
- You will handle execution of platform components such as harmonisation / standardisation.
- Enable template inclusion of regulatory and international corporate standard labelling needs such as authentication.
- Handle CMO actions which involves all the documentation needs of packaging operations.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an engineering discipline or similar, ideally packaging engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Know-how of cGMP documentation needs as well as of electronic documentation systems such as Trackwise which is a must.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Leadership abilities.
- Expertise on cGMP SME in packaging.
- Knowledge in technical specification, profile drawing development, review, and approval.
- Know-how of Packaging Process Validation.
- Capability of specification development, review, approval, and execution.
- Works well in a team as well as within a dynamic work setting.
- A change agility and resilience attitude.
- Able to deliver tasks in a precise and timely manner.
- Capable of handling multifaceted tasks.
- An organised individual with project management experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Chloe Jack at +41 61 508 73 40.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.