Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Packaging Engineer with a leading pharmaceutical company located in Durham, NC. As the Packaging Engineer, you will lead the effort in evaluating equipment with the intent of assembling two separate packaging lines.
- Identify the "best" equipment to be used, assemble the various pieces into a functional packaging line and assist in the Qualification of the lines for use.
- Assist in developing all necessary documents and SOPs for operating and maintaining the packaging lines.
- Train operators and mechanics in operation, change-over, and maintenance activities.
- Lead efforts to identify, specify, purchase and install equipment/systems that will allow for the serialization of units being produced on the lines.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science or Associate Degree in Engineering preferred, a minimum of 7 years related experience required.
- Ability to develop and implement four-tier training program for packaging operations and provide training to the operators
- Ability to create customer recipes and test serialization solutions for global serialization customers
- Ability to design and test new packaging and filling components to increase efficiency of the production and packaging departments while providing standard design
- Ability to justify, source and procure packaging equipment and install lines to meet business growth
- Write and execute validation documents including URS/FAT/SAT/IQ/OQ/PQ as well as authoring new or revised SOPs and Work Instructions
- Ability to adjust machine camera vision systems, barcode readers and machine PLC/HMI's
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.