Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Order Fulfilment personnel for out client located in West Point, PA. The primarily responsible for processing and supporting Research Laboratories (MRL) shipments from compliance with U.S. regulations, international regulations, and Company standards. Interact with multiple MRL research locations, clinical sites, primary/secondary depots, and vendors. In this position, you will work with various intercompany partners including: Global Clinical Supply Distribution, Global Trade Compliance & Operations (GTCO), Distribution Planning, Clinical Supply Program Managers, site shipping personnel, and Clinical Research stakeholders across global locations.
- Receive & process MRL order requests from automated systems (SAP) and manually generated requests.
- Coordinate with internal logistics teams, planners, and external couriers to meet patient dosing demand.
- End-to-End shipment tracking.
- Interface with key supply chain stakeholders (GCS, Planning, Master Planning, Clinical, Research).
- Resolve stakeholder issues (export, logistics, system, paperwork, etc.)
- Miscellaneous administrative duties (Filing/Copying/Archiving, Data Entry, Data Reporting)
- Act as primary contact for shipping sites in U.S. Export Transactions.
- Work within our MRL Trade Operations Standard Business Practices and align with policy set by Global Trade Compliance.
- Influence intercompany stakeholders to comply with Standard Business Practices related to Logistics.
- Handle inquiries and interact with Customers professionally.
- Support clinical complaint investigations corrective action plan development at a depot and site level.
Skills and Requirements:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience strongly preferred (SAP, JDE, etc)
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of Logistics/Trade experience preferred
- cGMP experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Outlook.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Complete tasks independently and with minimal guidance after training.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Quality Engineer, Validation Consultant to their office in Switzerland.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Project Coordinator job at their Swiss office.