Operations Start-Up Scheduler / Planner
Proclinical are recruiting for an Operations Start-Up Scheduler / Planner to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Limerick.
- Collaborate with the CAPEX/GFD project controls team to guarantee precise integration of the GFD timetable with the operations promptness schedule.
- Constant oversight and alteration of the operational promptness schedule to assure solidity and precision.
- Mediate with site operational promptness workstream owners to update and uphold schedule precision.
- Offer operations promptness schedule reports as contributions to metric tracking and weekly/monthly reporting.
- Cooperate with and aid the operational promptness project managers to both develop and handle the integrated operational promptness schedule.
- You will partake in workstream meetings weekly as well as collaborate with the workstream teams to report on the progression, plan upcoming work and recognise schedule risks.
- Guarantee equipment and workflow interdependencies, resource needs, durations and sequences are precisely reflected in the schedule.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Able to produce, update and uphold multifaceted schedules in Primavera P6.
- Capable of producing, updating and upholding schedules in MS project.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A high attention to detail.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ed Little at +44 203 148 8353.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.