Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Affairs Operations Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Conduct, summarize and report on monthly Finance meetings with the program teams
- Work in partnerships with MA requisitioners
- Conduct face-face meetings with MA business owners to populate intake forms for Guided Buying Lite (GBL) and ensure pre-requisite are fulfilled (Need Assessment Questionnaires, Fair Market Value, new vendor set up)
- Initiate and manage all contracting operations via GBL.
- Submit requisitions in GEP and monitor, track and follow up status of requisitions
- Create and submit check requests to Accounts payable (AP) and monitor final payment to organizations (reconciliation)
- Meet with AP to resolve payment backlog and invoice payment.
- Collaborate with the Grants office; PO creation and payments tracking in the grant management platform
- Support country liaison Ex-US with the above tasks as necessary
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent verbal/written communication and listening skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Able to prioritize workload to meet aggressive timelines
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable, and exercise good judgement
- Knowledge of Finance required
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.