Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Operations Specialist with a global biopharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will provide strategic and tactical partnership to all business units by working directly with marketing, the sales force, and external vendors.
- Monitor team email box and route questions to respective therapeutic area
- Generate weekly reporting statistics
- Maintain nominations trackers and CRM to ensure they are updated with speaker contract, compliance training, and content training information
- Ensure completeness and consistent management of speaker program documentation and that all Compliance reporting requirements are met, and activities align with the company's ways of working
- Collaborate with our IT colleagues, internally and externally, on testing required for system improvements
- Assist in maintaining timely updates in department communications
- Provides review and support during heavy contracting periods
- Assist sales representative with program close-out activities as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Keen attention to detail, ability to make clear decisions, solve complex problems and compare contrast and quality check work
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment and achieve objectives in a timeline fashion
- Interpersonal, customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Appreciation for operating in a highly regulated environment with defined work instructions and Compliance requirements
- Ability to identify opportunities for greater efficiencies and potential gaps in oversight
- Technology-savvy, demonstrating can-do attitude in articulating needs, testing and implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Preference for Sales Force experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.