Operations Maintenance Coordinator
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Maintenance Coordinator, to be based in their Swiss office. The institution is known for their work discovering, developing, and delivering innovative therapies for patients with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases across the globe. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that has cultivated a strong presence in the biotechnological industry and prides itself on its world-class manufacturing facilities. Please note that this will be a contract position.
- Schedule calibration and maintenance activities with manufacturing and process engineering teams.
- Ensure efficient Maintenance-Operation partnership, act as the representative of maintenance, and ensure technical activities integrate seamlessly with operations and plant schedules.
- Ensure that activities are scheduled efficiently and in compliance with safety and quality requirements.
- Establish and maintain scheduling procedures, monitor the performance of the whole scheduling process, and train end-users.
- Contribute to leading cross-functional teams in local and global initiatives that aim to benchmark practices; identify/deploy improvements in terms of scheduling.
Skills and Requirements:
- Successful education; Master's Degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Expertise in visual and software scheduling tools, especially when it comes to activities with high degree of interdependency in terms of tasks and resources.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a DE - Production Manager - Junior to their office in Germany.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Maintenance Coordinator, to be based in their Swiss office.