Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Operations Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in West Point, PA.
- Responsible for incoming material receipt, clinical site drug returns, and sample management.
- Understand and apply regulatory and compliance requirements relative to the role
- Receive, inspect and store all warehouse stock.
- Performs inventory functions such as weekly replenishment, posting of Excess & Obsolete inventory and min/max changes
- Ensure that all paperwork is properly executed
- Author NOE's/CAPA's/Change Controls and SOPs
- Manage or act as backup for controlled substance handling and regulations
- Emergency cold vault coverage
- Perform regular cycle counts, ensuring system inventory accuracy
- Manages shipping activities, freight and logistics functions - pick, pack, label, schedule, ship
- May be assigned to coordinate and/or prioritize warehouse activities
- Occasional overtime and weekend work may be required
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have experience in warehouse and logistics operations with some exposure within medical device or pharma manufacturing
- SAP experience or other inventory tracking system experience
- cGMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Knowledge of mathematics and analytics
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.