Drug Product Manufacture (DPM) company in Sweden is looking for an Operational Technologist to assist their team at a vital stage of their pharmaceutical development. The successful candidate will be making a contribution in delivering clinical results and new medicines.
- Practical hands-on work in our pilot plant facilities with dedicated tasks in close collaboration and to support DPM Scientist or Senior Scientist
- Preparation of process rooms before and after clinical manufacture
- Assembly / disassembly and cleaning of equipment
- Dispensing of API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) and excipients (inactive pharmaceutical ingredients
- Bulk packing
- Visual inspection of drug products
- Metal check of drug products
- Check of log-book
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum, completed secondary school studies in natural/technical sciences.
- Must be flexible
- Should have an interest in science, technique and manufacturing equipment
- Be able to carry out practical hands on work
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jenni Woolley on 02039670935 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.