Operational Excellence Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Operational Excellence Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Leads R&D workstreams to deliver major, cross-functional process, system or quality improvement activities.
- Leads root cause analyses and remediation CAPAs for cross-functional quality issues.
- Develops and grows the relationship with external partners and with other Development functions, to facilitate expansion of solutions across the R&D Navigates uncharted territory where no process or precedent exists, whilst maintaining compliance with current internal procedures and industry regulations/guidance documents.
- Identifies opportunities for, and ensures integration with, other workstreams.
- Develops and maintains a project plan related to individual operational excellence projects, e.g.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in one of the disciplines related to clinical practice/health care, life sciences, or drug development.
- Advanced degree (Master, PhD, MD) is highly desirable.
- Six Sigma, PMP Certification or equivalent desirable
- Professional in a healthcare or research and development environment, preferably with 10 years' experience performing operational excellence activities.
- Expert facilitation skills
- Ability to aggregate, analyze and present data to support business objectives and process improvement initiatives
- Experience with change management initiatives.
- Strong ability to analyze unstructured problems, identify root causes and align others to drive solutions.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.