Operational Excellence Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Operational Excellence Manager in the Santa Monica, CA area with a globally leading pharmaceutical company. Successful candidate will have at least 5 years of relevant experience in knowledge/change management and have a Six Sigma certification.
- Creation of COE training programs and materials.
- Change management, implementation, and roll out of the Center Of Excellence (COE).
- Support cross-functional projects using OE methodology
Skills and Requirements:
- 6+ years of relevant experience and a BA or BS or; 4+ years of relevant experience and a MS or MBA.
- Ability to assist in developing, implementing and supporting lifecycle management on OE tools.
- Process Mapping
- 7 Wastes / Value Stream Mapping
- Visual Controls
- Root Cause Analysis
- Kaizen events
- Standard Work / Leader Standard Work
- Prior experience with Change Management is a plus
- Ability to support and manage complex process improvement projects with strong facilitation skills
- Six sigma certification preferred
- Experience with knowledge management
- Experience with change management
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.