Operational Data Steward
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will be responsible for investigating potential affiliations between both HCP and HCO.
- Consolidate duplicate records.
- Ensure all required identifiers are listed on the consolidated records.
- Address field force data change requests.
- Assist Data Management functions within the team.
- Organize and analyze multiple data sources.
- Data Quality Assurance.
- Conduct UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for various system releases.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to various team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2 years of coursework towards a degree in Business Administration, or other applicable Business areas.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Excel - ability to create and edit pivot tables, experience in using 'vlookup' and 'if' statements.
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Organized and Detail Oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, and transition between assignments quickly.
- Experience in Customer Master and Data Analysis a plus, preferably in Pharmaceutical/Health.
- Industry Professional and Organization customer data (IMS Health HCPS / HCOS data).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Assistant, Haematology & Oncology to their office in Switzerland.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to their German team.