Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Oncology Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Redwood City, CA.
- Work with a senior scientist on experimental execution of different aspects of translational research.
- Responsible for the designing and performing various in vitro and in vivo assays to elucidate mechanism of sensitivity /resistance of different therapeutics and identify/validate mechanism-based combinations.
- Expected to have strong scientific foundation in the understanding and implementation of a wide range of biochemical, molecular, and cell-based assays and readouts.
Skills and Requirements:
- MS with 5-7 years or Ph. D with 0-1 year in Biochemistry, Immunology, Cancer biology, Cell & Molecular Biology, or related field.
- Previous experience in translational research and / or drug discovery, either in academic or industrial setting is a plus.
- Extensive experience in various laboratory techniques such as mammalian cell culture/transfection, RT-PCR, proliferation and apoptosis assays, Gel electrophoresis, Western blotting, Immunofluorescence, flow cytometry and ELISA as well as in-vitro cell-based assay and immunoassays techniques is desirable.
- Additional required skills: Proactive and able to work effectively on multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; demonstrate critical thinking; interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills are highly desired.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.