Oncology Director Japan
A global pharmaceutical company is in search for an Oncology Director in Japan. You will be expected to work with academic institutions, investigators, CRO's, and biopharma to deliver guideline changing clinical trails.
- Develop go-to-market strategy for Japan, including market access, strategic partnering, clinical development, local lab integration, and commercialization in collaboration with cross functions.
- Present investment opportunities for internal approval, align cross functions to execute on strategy.
- Lead business development activities on the ground.
- Support market access and regulatory activities as required.
- Build strong KOL relationships, including principal investigators of key trials and consortia, identify and analyze trial opportunities for clinical evidence generation/reimbursement, advocate for academic partnerships internally .
- Drive academic (and biopharma, as required) partnerships; secure and retain partnerships through professional, consultative, and proactive activities directed at key decision makers.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required preferably in business, life sciences, economics or another related field. MBA or related advanced degree desired.
- Minimum of 10 years related relevant experience; 5+ years of in-depth commercial, product management, business development and/or marketing in a related industry.
- Proven track record of effectively building KOL relationships and driving academic partnering initiatives in the field of oncology
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Based in Japan (work remotely)
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.