Oncology Account Manager (Greater Richmond, VA)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking an Oncology Account Manager for a cutting-edge pharmaceutical company located in the Greater Richmond, Virginia area.
This position is responsible for the in-label promotion and sales of existing oncology products within the company portfolio. This may also involve new product launches. This position covers Virginia state.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Calls on customers (academic & community setting) in a specific geography, provides in-label technical and administrative product information on company's products.
- Responsible for new account development within assigned geographic territory.
- Builds relationships with physicians, nurses, pharmacy, office staff and key thought leaders in assigned territory.
- Analyzes customer's needs and incorporates a Business Plan to achieve desired results.
- Represents the company in a highly professional and ethical manner, and fosters the Company's reputation and image.
- Provides a high level of product expertise and customer service to all accounts.
- Tracks sales activities and reports those activities in the CMR system.
- Serves as a role model for corporate compliance by ensuring all business practices within region are compliant with the Compliance Code of Conduct, Policies and Procedures and all other applicable laws, regulations, policies & procedures.
- Conducts promotional speaker programs, lunch and learns, and exhibits where allowed in the territory.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years in medical sales
- Documented sales success of meeting and achieving sales goals
- A self-motivating, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to be coached and developed.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with internal colleagues.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand the geographic conditions / customer base
- Ability to understand environmental and industry trends, and impact on business.
- Ability to formulate an appropriate, effective business plan.
- Ability to learn how to effectively engage high level customers and decision makers.
- Ability to manage a large geographical territory.
- Ability to retain an understanding of oncology and the cancer care delivery macro-environment.
- Ability to understanding oncology reimbursement, including orals, and the payer customer segment.
- Ability to acquire solid in label product and disease state knowledge to facilitate effective customer communications.
- Leadership and teamwork experience (i.e., athletics, extracurricular activities, etc.)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Fuller at +(1) 323-319-3090 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.