An attractive job opportunity has arisen for an Office Coordinator to permanently join a large pharmaceutical company. This role will include overseeing administrative tasks across Germany. If you're a talented and experienced Office Coordinator, this might be the life-changing role for you.
- Administers for the country the contracting and purchase order process for Commercial Germany, working with legal and finance as required to ensure compliant and timely contracting and payments.
- Back-up responsible for AP Germany (Medical Affairs Germany) - administrative assistance for the Accounts Payable mailbox in alignment with Finance and given processes
- Manage all the administrative tasks of the German office which include checking, follow-up & archiving different contracting & legal documents (HR file, contracts, Invoices…) allowing full compliance with the local regulation and working in close partnership with Legal, Finance, HR and other expertise areas in the Regional and Global HQ's.
- Management of post/mail flows, shipment of material
- Meeting and guest visit management (internal and external), logistics
- Composes, prepares, translates, and maintains correspondence
- Provides project management assistance, including opening project estimates and tracking invoices.
Skills and Requirements
- Industry experience in operating roles in the German pharmaceutical industry advantageous
- Previous experience in a similar roles, supporting executive management
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize as well as being highly flexible
- Strong project management skills with experience in managing multiple projects and associated budgets
- Excellent analytical skills, data management and mining experience, and an understanding of interconnected enterprise systems like Oracle, SAP, Business Warehouse, CRM and Excel is preferred
- Perform accurate and complete work, within deadlines, with or without direct supervision
- Fluent in German and English written and oral
- Pronounced resilience, positive and solution focused thinking and acting
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.