An international and innovative company, in the medical devices industry, is currently recruiting an Office Administrator. The company's drug delivery technology has supported over 9 million patients worldwide with respiratory distress. Based in Germany, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Plan, prioritise and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Review and handle customer complaints by company´s product return process & track customer complaint resolution through team.
- Establish strong physician and clinician relationships.
- Ability to deal with difficult customer communications.
- Technically competent with an ability to understand customer needs in relation to Medical Device products.
- Drive and ability to work with and support sales teams to maximise sales potential on a monthly and annual basis.
- Ability to drive projects to completion and understand customer relationships.
- Any other duties at the request of your Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to work within a team environment, to achieve company goals.
- Think strategically and drive continuous improvement.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Experience within a call centre environment preferred.
- PC literate, particularly in MS office suite.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Sound understanding of the Data Protection Act and PCI DSS and their application to the customer service environment.
- Ability to work on an individual basis and as part of a team.
- Ability to remain calm and deal courteously with people whilst working under pressure.
- Flexibility in working hours to support business peak.
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in pressurised situations.
- Familiar with ERP systems, implementation experience advantageous
- Previous experience in a customer services / administration role within a manufacturing/technical or wholesale dealing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent planning, presentation and organisational skills.
- Resident in Germany.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Errico Di Piazza at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.