O2C & Customer Distribution Specialist
A world's leading RNAi therapeutics company is currently recruiting a O2C & Customer Distribution Specialist to work at their office in Amsterdam. This is an exciting opportunity to work at an innovative company that is developing RNAi (RNA interference) as an innovative, entirely new class of medicines to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious and central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases.
- Responsible to support Order to Cash and Distribution operations performed out of company outsourced regional Distribution Centre(s).
- Securing Customer Order operations for all company Affiliates and 3rd party distributors to company markets in scope and report business progress to the Manager Order to Cash and Distribution.
- Developing a strong understanding of customer needs through building internal relationships in support of the company's service delivery model.
- Participating in the set-up of processes and procedures surrounding new products and new or changing Distribution models.
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to Order to Cash and Customer Distribution processes (e.g. SOX, GDP, SOP's).
- Interacting as liaison between Affiliates and Order to Cash operations and support creation and maintenance of enhanced Customer related services and activities.
- Serving as a point of escalation for issues related to Order to Cash and Customer order delivery Work to resolution with internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing forward-looking solutions to effectively resolve Customer support related issues; think in solutions and take initiatives.
- Responsible for creation of PO's and STO's in SAP.
- Responsible for inventory reconciliation activity and inventory status reporting
- Responsible for Order to Cash and Distribution reporting.
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives to optimize Order to Cash and Customer Distribution processes (e.g. service, efficiency, costs).
- Coordinating import and export shipments, regulatory compliance and coordinating accurate and timely documents with Customs, etc. Provide guidance for government regulations, policies, and guidelines mandated by government agencies.
- Working with suppliers importing goods into the EU and ensure correctness of import documents.
- Daily communication with Logistic Service Provider related to latest order status, Customer order consolidation and requested delivery dates.
- Responsible for Trade compliance; identifying risks, preventing and mitigating damages related to the customs laws of countries where the company operates in.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong professional experience in a Pharmaceutical environment, including knowledge of import and export processes.
- Proven experience in Customer Order Management and trade compliance.
- >3 years of experience in regional supply chain operations, warehousing, inventory management and Customers Distribution through a Logistics Service Provider.
- Understanding of GDP requirements related to Customer Distribution.
- Robust knowledge of the operational dimensions of an ERP system, preferably SAP.
- Familiar with KPI's in the area of order to cash and Distribution.
- Proven experience in implementing or optimizing processes and procedures
- Proven experience of working in cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels across the organization with a strong focus on building relationships with the various company commercial teams.
- Customer-focused and high level of integrity.
- Organized, ability to multitask, open-minded, works accurately under pressure with attention to detail.
- Flexible in a changing environment and able to adjust accordingly.
- Enjoys working in an international team.
- A positive outlook on dealing with our important customers and driven by great sensibility for customer satisfaction.
- High-level understanding of Pharmaceutical or Biologics industry combined with new product introduction.
- Good understanding of the various elements of a Supply Chain.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and fast-changing business environment.
- Action orientated, pro-active and solution-driven.
- Robust knowledge of SAP and MS Excel.
- Fluent in English and preferably French or another European language (both verbal and written).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at 0203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.