A dynamic technology and medical device company are expanding their team in Germany and are looking for a Nursing Consultant to help with the trails of an amazing development. If you are interested in a life changing role, then this might be the job for you.
- Lead the implementation and trialing of the new technology
- Plan, facilitate and evaluate the delivery of the new device educating client facilities and compile written reports
- Monitor client usage and effectiveness, make recommendations for optimization and influence client stakeholders to achieve beneficial outcomes
- Establish and nurture industry networks and relationships to expand market awareness of the product
Skills and Requirements
- A demonstrated track record of Nursing experience and experience facilitating within a clinical environment
- Tertiary qualifications in nursing, supported by current Registered Nursing certification is preferred. A Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment would be advantageous.
- Experience working in the aged care sector / community field will be highly regarded.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and influencing skills. Fluent English.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A degree of IT savviness and possess patience and diplomacy in explaining both clinical and technical concepts to non-technical users to get the job done.
- Ability to work flexible hours and includes working in different locations
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lucia Donnarumma at +49 699 418 9070 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.