Nurse Manager - Singapore
A leading provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis is seeking Nurse Managers across Singapore. You will be expected to lead and manage the holistic care being given to patients. As the Nurse managers also collaborate with healthcare and allied health professionals to achieve quality outcomes.
- Plan, lead, organize and control the business and operations of clinic. This includes prudent financial management, performance for smooth operations and effective use of the resources at the Clinic including operating and capital equipment budget process.
- Maintain compliance with rules and regulations of local regulatory agencies governing private healthcare institutions
- Responsible for performance in Clinic Balanced Score Card (BSC) and Clinical KPIs.
- Collaborate with Management in the development of long term business plan for the clinic.
- Organize and hold regular meetings for the clinic to facilitate open communication and teamwork.
- Plan and prepare staff roster ensuring full coverage of clinical operations hours.
- Ensure that dialysis stations are managed and utilized to the maximum.
- Manage expectations and relationship between Medical Directors, doctors, clinic and patients.
- Collaborate with Clinical Manager in developing, implementing and auditing nursing standards.
- Participate in committee activities, surveys and research pertinent to nursing practice.
- Allocate staff and equipment as necessary to assure adequacy resources to meet care requirements.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with other departments and members of the health care team.
- Provide doctor in charge with up-to-date information of patient's clinical data and finding for effective and appropriate intervention.
- Provide regular structured and ad-hoc health education and counselling to patients, their family and care givers as a mean to improve the safety & quality of patients care.
- Collaborate with Clinical Manager to conduct Orientation Program to train new staff (with / without renal experience) to assist new staff to progress from probationary to expert in the care of dialysis patients.
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to existing staff for clinical and personal development leading to staff satisfaction and retention.
Skills and Requirements
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum 10 years nursing experience
- Minimum 2 years Nurse In Charge experience.
- RN / Conditional RN with SNB.
- Min 1 year as RN in Singapore
- Certified and valid Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Strong commitment to patient care and development of multi-functional team.
- Good command of English and a local language preferred. (in order to handle queries and feedbacks from local speaking staff and/or associates)
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS-Office for words and excel.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.