New Product Launch Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a New Product Launch Project Manager with a biotechnology company located in Weston, MA. Successful candidate will help manage post launch and other initiatives for a recent US product launch for the commercial organization.
- Lead multi-functional planning and tracking for ongoing commercial launch plan activities for a recent biopharmaceutical product launch.
- Build and manage critical path schedule to ensure timely execution of project plans.
- Identify priorities and help understand and identify dependencies across plan deliverables.
- Acts as single point of contact for understanding and managing project timelines. Ensures clarity and alignment to plan and drives accountability within team.
- Actively manage and communicate change to initiative timing and scope.
- Actively assist launch team with identifying any key gaps, risks, or opportunities related to launch activities and coordinate risk mitigation plans.
- Actively recommends improvements to project plans.
- Ensure program measurements are define, tracked, and reported regularly to leadership.
- Lead multi-functional planning and tracking for another initiative similar to above and aligned to the same cross-functional partners.
- Ad hoc projects supporting current business based on skillset and workload capacity.
Skills and Requirements:
- Project management and product launch or significant market event experience in biotech or pharma is required.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of work experience including 3+ years relevant work in bio/pharma.
- Exhibits excellent written and oral communications skills, creativity and resourcefulness, problem solving skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic launch environment.
- Ability to work independently, lead multiple tasks and priorities, and collaborate across diverse teams.
- Proficiency with project management methodologies, including change management, contingency planning, status reporting, and project management software.
- MBA a plus, but not required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.