New Accounts Manager
Proclincial has partnered with a pharmaceutical company in search for a New Accounts Manager. This candidate will be responsible for the leadership and success of the regional sales team.
- Oversees, directs and monitors the daily activities of direct reports including but not limited to: performance management, goal setting, job evaluations, developing and mentoring team members.
- Develop strategy focused on delivery of core services to our growing and diverse customer base and drive execution through a team of professionals. Architect prospect experience solutions to leverage and scale in support of our target revenue.
- Analyze and appraise the effectiveness of the representatives call activities by reviewing call reports, sales metrics including sales calls, reviewing sales pipelines by individual and by team and coaches staff as appropriate.
- Oversee execution of overall sales strategies in order to achieving regional sales goals and business objectives.
- Educates Sales team on customer needs, market trends, product and service offerings and value propositions; ensuring proper sales and training coverage.
- Works collaboratively with various internal partners to forecast and track the accuracy of sales projections, territory alignment, and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop people, motivate, enhance selling skills and drive performance.
- Assures accurate and complete communication flow between the field and sales leadership.
- Develops relationships with key regional customers.
- Responsible for hiring and training sales staff as business needs require.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Science related fields, business, communications or other related disciplines
- 7 or more years of sales related experience including lead generation, inside and outside sales, business development
- 3 or more years of demonstrated experience with team building and managing professionals in remote locations preferred
- Strong role model sales leader with ability to develop and motivate people at all levels
- Experience selling science related solutions and/or information/intellectual property
- Strong understanding and capacity to articulate industry-specific value proposition to address customer pain points
- Demonstrated experience with CRM, prospecting and opportunity management tools/systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated experience with virtual selling tools such as GoToMeeting, Web-Ex and other comparable tools
- Ability to successfully coach and develop individuals in a competitive sales environment
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.