Neuroscience Account Specialist (Movement Disorders)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Neuroscience Account Specialist - Permanent - Onsite
Proclinical is seeking a Neuroscience Account Specialist (Movement Disorders) to join a global biopharmaceutical company. This is a permanent role located in Seattle, WA.
As a Neuroscience Sales Representative, you will provide physicians, pharmacists and healthcare professionals with products, services, and information that will enable them to use and prescribe company's products safely and effectively. Direct experience in neurotoxins, neurology, neuroscience, movement disorders, or injectables is highly preferred.
Skills & Requirements:
- Capable of managing the territory and administrative requirements in an efficient manner and will achieve full compliance with drug laws and regulations when providing samples of products to physicians.
- B.S. or B.A. degree required
- Minimum three years of experience as a Pharmaceutical Representative.
- Experience in neuroscience area is strongly preferred
- Health education experience is a strong asset
- Academic background in healthcare is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Demonstrated team player
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
The Neuroscience Account Specialist will:
- Achieve the assigned sales objective for the territory.
- Attain the designated goals for calls on appropriate healthcare professionals to communicate balanced, accurate, and complete information on products.
- Execute calls on Physicians, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to provide product information and to assure the availability of products in the territory.
- Engage in in-depth conversations with physicians and other healthcare professionals utilizing multiple data sets across a broad base of approved product indications.
- Navigate through complex organization structures including hospitals and healthcare communities.
- Manage the territory in an efficient and orderly manner, ascribing to principles of key physician/account prioritization, daily call reporting, and sample accountability. Develop and execute effective business plans.
- Demonstrate completion of administrative requirements including budget management, log-ins, sample accounting, expense reports etc. within timelines and company guidelines.
- Operate the territory within the assigned expense budget.
- Complete all required training courses and continually updates product knowledge.
- Comply with all state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines including Rx&D Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals as well as complying with all standards and policies relating to all job activities.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understand and address managed care issues within the territory.
- Identify and develop Subject Matter Experts within territory.
- Obtain proper credentialing to ensure compliant access in key institutions and clinics
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Fuller at (+1) 323-319-3090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.