Neuroscience Account Specialist - Midwest
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Neuroscience Account Specialist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in the Midwest territory (MN, ND, SD).
The Neuroscience Account Manager is responsible for overall sales objectives by performing assigned sales related activities for the Neuroscience franchise within the Midwest territory (MN, ND, SD). Responsibilities include providing physicians, pharmacists and healthcare professionals with products, services, and information that will enable them to use and prescribe Neuroscience products safely and effectively.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Achieve the assigned sales objective for the territory.
- Execute calls on Physicians, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to provide product information
- Engage in in-depth conversations with physicians and other healthcare professionals utilizing multiple data sets across a broad base of approved product indications.
- Navigate through complex organization structures including hospitals and healthcare communities.
- Manage the territory in an efficient and orderly manner. Develop and execute effective business plans.
- Comply with all state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines including Rx&D Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Identify and develop Subject Matter Experts within territory.
Skills and Requirements:
- B.S. or B.A. degree required
- Minimum three years of experience as a Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Representative
- Health education experience is a strong asset
- Academic background in healthcare is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Demonstrated team player
- Computer proficiency is required
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record are required
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brittany Wiley at +(1) 786-577-2807 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.