National Market Access Manager Oncology
Proclinical are collaborating with a pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Munich. The opening position currently available is for a National Market Access Oncology.
- Handle cross-functional project teams for preparing reports for benefits assessment which involves comment process and contribution to hearings.
- Work alongside HEOR managers and medicine in the idea, monitoring and review of scientific data gathering.
- You will prepare and execute G-BA counselling sessions and early consultations.
- Responsible for developing and executing national market access method, taking into account the brand plans and the shareholder's requirements.
- Analyse and supervise indication-specific market conditions and competitors concerning pricing and market access.
- Guarantee market access contribution pipeline products.
- Recognise access barriers a national level, develop and execute methods to overcome them.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a health economics, natural science, medicine or equivalent with pertinent training.
- Demonstrable experience within market access and/or pricing, specifically in preparing market access methods and benefit reports.
- Familiarity within a pharmaceutical organisation or similar role in a healthcare or consulting organisation.
- Acquaintance with oncology would be beneficial to the role.
- Expertise on the German healthcare system and the health policy framework.
- Know-how of the care structures and legal framework for the reimbursement of medicines.
- Obtained reliable contacts with both pertinent regional and national shareholders would be beneficial.
- Comprehension of the interrelationships and implications in terms of market access as well as regional and national controls.
- Project management prior involvement.
- Computer literacy.
- Able to think analytically and in a tactical-conceptual manner.
- Capable of presenting multifaceted relationships in a suitable manner for the target group.
- Networking and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Customer focused both internally and externally.
- Keen to learn, take the initiative and integrate into teams.
- Able to resolve issues in both a creative and forward-thinking manner.
- Willing to travel for business needs.
- A "hands on" attitude.
- Fluency in both German and English.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jake Robinson at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.