National Account Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a National Account Manager to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Germany.
- You will plan, arrange, and execute regional training events independently.
- Routinely exchange experiences with team members and any other sales lines.
- Contribute to both regional and national specialist conferences and events.
- Provide advice and assistance to customers in nephrology practices, dialysis facilities and clinics.
- Form trusting relationships with regional opinion leaders and quality circles.
- Execute both marketing and sales measures to complete sales goals.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific, pharmaceutical or medical studies field or recognition rendering to AMG such as a certified pharmaceutical consultant.
- Familiarity in a sales role managing specialist field services within the field of nephrology which id desirable.
- Acquaintance with key account management and network assistance.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of CRM systems.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Reise within the area.
- Willing to travel for business needs with overnight stays when required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dan Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.