MSL Rare Hematological Diseases
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Medical Science Liaison with a speciality in rare diseases to participate in the strategic development and tactical execution of plans to engage scientific leaders. This role is based in France and is an opportunity to further solidify your medical career.
- Conducts high level scientific and strategic interactions across the portfolio with external thought leaders as well as internal customers
- Ensures appropriate non-biased scientific exchange, develops sustainable relationships with HCPs and provides scientific support to HCPs.
- Attends & participates in medical/scientific meetings & conferences for the purpose of maintaining clinical/scientific expertise & providing strategic insights into emerging scientific data & healthcare trends
- Contributes to or leads Medical Affairs projects at cluster level, supports Market Access activities by providing scientific expertise for various stakeholders
- Responsible for supporting medical education. Leads efforts across Medical Affairs to keep abreast of latest scientific, disease state, and healthcare landscape information and uses this information to provide value to both external and internal stakeholders
- The MSL has a deep understanding of the scientific trends and routinely synthesizes their scientific field insights and communicates to the appropriate affiliate and headquarter based colleagues.
- Leads development or communication of scientific data to diverse audiences including physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and other key stakeholders
- Supports execution of clinical development programs with interactions with study teams and HCPs/researchers
Skills and Requirements
- An advanced degree in life sciences (MD, PharmD, PhD or equivalent) is preferred with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an MSL, with 3 years in the field as an MSL or in a comparable role
- Has an established and demonstrated track record of effective and influential oral presentations with the healthcare profession
- Has excellent leadership, management and negotiation skills. The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to influence and work effectively across functions and operate in a matrix environment
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.