MSL - Rare Diseases
Proclinical has partnered with a dynamic biopharmaceutical company to find a talented MSL, who specialises in Rare Diseases. This role will include becoming an expert in the company's products, establishing a relationship with other clinicians.
- Attends national and regional medical meetings and symposia as a representative of the company and engages in discussions with attendees as appropriate; attends scientific sessions and poster presentations, gathers information, and summarizes findings; as possible, and when appropriate, cultivates professional relationships from these contacts.
- Delivers, and may develop/design, fair-balanced and objective clinical and scientific presentations to healthcare professionals (HCPs), payors, patient organizations in response to unsolicited requests for information on the use of company products.
- Identifies and trains speakers for advisory boards, symposia, and educational programs with regulatory approved materials, slides sets, abstracts, posters, etc.
- Identifies, organizes and carry outs regional medical initiatives e.g advisory board as needed.
- Provides input to management regarding alternative therapies, business development opportunities/risks, and client feedback.
- Establishes, manages and maintains successful relations with relevant health authorities, including but not limited to: KOLs, HCPs, academic institutions, payors, patient organizations, etc.
- Facilitates the accurate and timely submission of applications for unrestricted educational grants or research initiatives and requests for support of studies, per company policy
- Maintains competitor information relevant to company's therapeutic areas, goals/objectives, project activities and /product team priorities and stays current on therapeutic advances and competing therapies or products
- Analyzes and applies relevant intelligence findings and communicates and presents insightful data/impact in an efficient format to appropriate internal stake holders.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor in a scientific discipline
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related environment
- Advanced/Fluent English level is a must
- Hands-on experience working with KOLs, clinicians, HCPs, payors and/or academic institutions establishing/maintaining relationships and scientific/medical credibility
- Experience interpreting scientific data and presenting research information to scientists and HCPs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and skills, including scientific/ technical writing and presentations/trainings including the ability to communicate complex technical information clearly
- Ability to work independently with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.