MSL, Rare Disease - East France
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison position. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. Based in Strasbourg, East France, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
- Partner closely with investigators and internal stakeholders to drive patient accrual.
- Identify key opinion leaders and cultivate a network of experts for key company disease areas.
- Conduct and implement a comprehensive disease awareness tactical plan within the respective geography.
- Collaborate with health care professionals to identify opportunities for the development of algorithms and guidelines to facilitate early diagnosis.
- Provide in-depth drug and disease state information to health care providers in the respective geography.
- Serve as an educational resource to healthcare providers on disease state concepts, including providing effective presentations to groups, and participating in 1:1 discussions.
- Serve as a liaison to health care professionals and professional organizations and disease state advocacy groups. Support the efforts of patient support groups and educational foundations.
- Communicate medical insights and feedback gathered from scientific exchange and relevant information to define, update and support medical affairs strategies.
- Conduct discussions with external investigators to identify potential research gaps.
- Identify and facilitate opportunities for data generation activities through investigator-initiated research (IIS), Registry, and Medical Affairs-sponsored studies for research that is aligned with the company's strategic focus.
- Serve as a liaison between key corporate functional areas and healthcare providers who express interest conducting investigator-initiated studies, to facilitate review and consideration of research proposals.
- Provide medical and scientific input into the planning and execution of advisory boards and work with physician experts to review speaker presentations and provide additional medical background where requested.
- Develop and conduct external and internal trainings and continuing education.
- Contribute to the company's achievement of company objectives for pre-approved/approved products.
- Provide educational meeting support at scientific congresses.
- Coordinate required medical, legal, and regulatory review and approval of all field documents for distribution or presentation.
- Identify, collect and communicate insights to address competitive medical information in addition to insights on trends and changes affecting the regulatory and payer. environment used to develop medical strategies.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD, PharmD or MD.
- Proven basic science and/or clinical background to enable engagement of Health Care Professionals in a scientifically meaningful exchange.
- Experience in clinical research, patient recruitment, and investigator-sponsored trials.
- Experience in medical education and KOL management.
- Effective communication of evidence based scientific information. Multi-lingual capability with fluency in English required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed environment; strongly team oriented.
- Superb communication skills; oral and written, including presentation skills.
- An unwavering commitment to upholding the highest ethical, legal, regulatory and scientific standards.
- MSL experience strongly preferred within the health care industry.
- Good decision-making and accountability skills.
- Research, clinical, scientific publication experience.
- Hard-working, energetic and passionate about making a meaningful difference for patients and their caregivers.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including building strong working relationships, and managing and resolving conflict.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Edward White on +44 203 854 2622 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A global and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Medical Scientific Liaison.
An exciting vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison has arisen with an international pharmaceutical company, based in their office in the Madrid.
Up to £60000.00 per annum
One of the largest global pharmaceutical companies is recruiting a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) at their sites in Midlands and North West, UK.
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Medical Science Liaison Oncology to their office in South Germany.
Hannover (30165), Germany
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Haemophilia Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.
A pioneering drug delivery technology company is currently recruiting a Medical Science Liaison DACH to their German office.