MSL Italy South - Antibiotics
An emerging, product-focused drug development company that strives to identify innovative medicines that provide value to patients, physicians and healthcare systems is advertising a vacancy for an MSL Italy South - Antibiotics. This company has built a scalable platform to develop and commercialise products across Europe and now has a new licensed product added to the company portfolio that will be launched in 2017. This position will be based in one of the company's Italian offices.
- Develop professional relationships with local, regional, and national KOLs to provide current medical/scientific education and information on our products and related diseases and bring back the knowledge from the KOLs.
- Collaborate across multiple functions and within a region(s) to maximise territory opportunities.
- Support product launch activities and communication plans and develop and implement regional strategy and tactical plans.
- Identify and educate contracted speakers or internal team members on products/diseases.
- Respond to customer inquiries to ensure focused and balanced clinical and scientific information that supports the appropriate use of our products and services.
- Establish and maintain contact with relevant medical, research, and educational societies within assigned regions, as well as with Healthcare Professionals and Managed Markets Customers.
- Ensure the creation of medical information material such slide kits and summaries of data/studies appropriately referenced.
- Demonstrate project leadership and management in and across field team and therapeutic area.
- Identify and communicate key clinical and research issues from KOLs to appropriate departments.
- Participate in medical education for healthcare professionals through on-site presentations at healthcare facilities, investigator meetings, national professional societies and conferences, advisory boards, or local and regional healthcare meetings.
- Serve as medical consultants to internal medical information department to assure the development of quality standard response letters.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced degree in Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Medicine, or equivalent.
- 3 + years' experience as a Medical Science Liaison in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in antibiotics.
- Fluent in Italian and in English, fluency in any other language is an advantage.
- Experience in Health Care System or within Pharma/Health Care industry.
- Knowledge of customer segments and market dynamics.
- Demonstrated expertise in discussing scientific content and context to multiple audiences.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory environment.
- Ability to travel.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at +44 203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.