An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Medical Professional looking for a new challenge in an environment where your impact is instantly visible. It is a chance to become an integral member of a small, highly motivated team tasked with delivering results and given the autonomy to define how they are achieved.
- Works closely with the Medical Director UK to establish a medical foot-print in the UK market
- Drives disease awareness in providing external medical disease education and setting up local scientific programs, such as symposia, regional advisory boards, or scientific meetings in accordance with the respective disease plans
- Coordinates and pro-actively contributes to all pre-launch and life cycle activities for all pipeline products in UK
- Is an active member of scientific and educational interactions with therapeutic specialists on diagnostic and clinically relevant aspects of any therapeutic areas works in.
- Locally facilitates any patient access programs (EAP) to address high unmet medical needs
- Pro-actively supports internal medical knowledge development and provides internal training for sales and other functions on any relevant disease and product related aspects, in alignment with Medical Affairs Europe
- Manages/supports local aspects of investigator-initiated trials or other research projects; on request through Clinical Operations, supports delivery of patient enrollment into clinical trials
- Ensures that all activities required by pharmacovigilance and risk management are planned, set-up and pursued in accordance to respective local laws in UK
- Ensures legal excellence and compliance in all medical activities as per SOPs and local regulations
Skills and Requirements
- Requires an experienced MSL with at least 5 years in Pharma and similar role.
- Ideally worked in Hematology/Oncology before with solid contacts to top KOLs in UK
- Previous experience of product launches is desired
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate scientific and medical information to both internal and a variety of external customers.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.