Mid-Level Biostatistician - REMOTE
Proclinical is seeking a remote Mid-Level Biostatistician for a global consulting firm.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Writing statistical analysis plans
- Writing and revising study reports
- Overseeing data analysis
- Supporting client proposal work and conducting client conversations
- Meeting with stakeholders such as the FDA on statistical approaches/analysis
- Working with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach
- Lead project teams in design and execution of analyses to test hypotheses and improve client commercial effectiveness
- Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings
- Conduct issue analysis and develop hypotheses on the key client issues
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas
- Train and mentor junior team members
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in a related discipline with 1-4 years relevant work experience or course work.
- Evidence of strong use of Real-World Data and observational research data
- Deep use of propensity scoring, statistical techniques and statistical methods
- Strong data analysis skills specifically in the use of SAS and other tools such as R
- Understanding of causal inference
- Effective oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers
- Client service orientation
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bodin Forsen at +(1) 617-830-1769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.