Microbiology Team Leader
Proclinical are recruiting for a Microbiology Team Leader to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis.
- Accountable for the safe and effective running of microbiology laboratory.
- You will be accountable for all GMP compliance features of the lab, which involves equipment, personnel, supplies and documentation.
- Offer technical oversight as well as cooperate with fellow scientists.
- Recognised necessary document changes and execute changes promptly.
- Evaluate and produce technical documentation in a document management system.
- Preserve regulatory promptness, contribute to regulatory preparation and inspections.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a scientific field.
- Demonstrable experience working within a biotech or pharmaceutical organisation.
- Exhibited abilities in leadership and science.
- Familiarity with guiding teams of scientists with multiple levels of experience.
- Able to think analytically and conceptually with the ability to resolve issues.
- An organised individual with the ability to work well both independently as well as in a team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Williams at +44 203 987 6281.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.