This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Europe.
- You will be in a role within the microbiologist division.
- Assist with forming and upholding divisional metrics.
- Offer acumens and technical direction to guarantee the right level of scientific ability in the division.
- Evaluate the lab documentation which involves testing paperwork.
- Join Technology Transfers/Validations/Verifications.
- Guarantee that master lab records are accomplished to the necessary standards.
- Recognise necessary document changes and empowering personnel to guarantee changes are executed in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pertinent scientific field and/or work experience with at least 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical division.
- Expertise on working to GMP standards.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy.
- Work to and comply to company QMS cGMP and GDP.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Williams at +44 203 987 6281.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.