MES System Administrator
Proclinical are recruiting for a MES System Administrator to join an organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Lindenberg.
- Offer technical assistance for our Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
- Collaborate with both the development and IT teams to develop technical solutions and drive improvements.
- You will process inquiries and resolve technical issues connected to the system.
- Assist in the application, organisation and customisation of the system.
- Responsible for documenting assistance requests, solutions and training resources.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a business informatics, computer science or similar field.
- Knowledge in manufacturing execution systems would be beneficial.
- Acquaintance within providing technical assistance in a manufacturing organisation would be preferable.
- Expertise on troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Know-how in basic programming and database would be beneficial.
- Works well in a team setting.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Customer focused with an eagerness to provide high quality customer service.
- Fluency in the English language.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sheridon Lloyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.