MES Project Lead
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an MES Project Lead position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company. This is an amazing opportunity to establish your project management career at a large firm.
- First point of contact for implementation within the Plant 1 project team.
- Lead design team of up to 10 MES engineers (number depending on project phase) as direct reports.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of MES functionality in Wave 2, including adaptations to second project, without disruption of ongoing manufacturing operations.
- Break down the project scope and ensure availability of up-to-date and complete scope document and user requirement specifications.
- Ensure timely delivery of design packages in high quality and agreement with user requirements.
- Oversee external implementation/coding activities at partners.
- Support witnessing of external test activities and deployment of tested code.
- Transparently report on the project status and support cost controlling.
- Provide direct input at subject matter expert on the testing and qualification strategy.
- Support the evaluation of change requests and requests for scope increase.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience in the development of Manufacturing Executing Systems. Preferably in-depth experience with Syncade MES (Emerson).
- Leadership of larger automation teams (5+ direct reports).
- Good understanding of distributed control systems. Preferably, experience with Delta V DCS (Emerson) and its integration with Syncade MES.
- Good understanding of GMP and computerized system validation.
- Degree in Engineering, IT or similar.
- Fluent in English, German an asset
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.