Meetings & Congress Associate
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Meetings & Congress Associate to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in the UK.
- Handle meeting logistics, compliance, and customer experiences.
- Work alongside the meeting planning company and international teams.
- Supervise the project plans and post-event analysis.
- Assist with the business planning and operations.
- You will drive constant improvement and best practices.
- The ideal candidate will serve as the main point of contact and consultant for multiple shareholders.
- Guarantee compliance with policies and guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A background in events management.
- Ideal to have pharma experience.
- Competent in meetings and events project management.
- Customer oriented with the ability to form relationships.
- Computer literacy
- Able to resolve issues.
- Familiarity with customer engagement and compliance would be advantageous.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Gabriella du Toit on firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.