Medical Writing Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Writing Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Maintains timelines for MW vendor writing, QC, formatting, pre-submission publishing, redaction, and public disclosure projects
- Tracks MW vendor project invoice accruals
- Manages MW Department project trackers and associated high-level dashboards
- Generates MW Department team meeting minutes
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or equivalent degree with PMP certification or equivalent in project management.
- 2-3 years of experience in project management including timeline generation and management; experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Strong technical proficiency in MS Word, MS Project, EndNote, Adobe Acrobat
- Solid knowledge of information sharing platforms (eg, SharePoint, Veeva Vault, Box, SmartSheet, etc).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.