Medical Writing Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Writing Coordinator with a biotechnology company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Processes, proofreads, verifies and manages various clinical regulatory documents, ensuring they are submission-ready for publishing with an appropriate level of accuracy and consistency.
- Communicates regularly with colleagues and management regarding timelines and conflict to timelines for word processing requests, eSubmissions issues, and document completion dates.
- Provides ongoing support for Medical Writing, Clinical, and, other functional areas; acts as a liaison between eDocs support and Medical Writing as needed.
- Responsible for effective communication among team members.
- Ensures all electronic document deliverables are processed and completed in alignment with timelines.
- Accountable for meeting the main objectives of assigned word processing projects within established timelines and with an appropriate quality level.
- Ensures document styles and formatting are consistent with defined eSubmissions standards, so that documents created in MS Word are correctly rendered to PDFs.
- Confirms formats and styles are consistent with those in the clinical regulatory templates, when applicable.
- Accountable for providing services and results on time, accurately and consistent with expectations.
- Populates document properties and ensures correct naming conventions are used per the eSubmissions System file naming conventions.
- Accurately and timely maintains document tracking for all documents.
- Ensures literature citations are correct. Performs literature searches. Maintains knowledge of eSubmissions styles and formatting standards.
- Must continually train/be compliant with all current industry requirements as they relate to regulatory submissions, including electronic submission/approval standards.
- Participates in process improvement activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science or bachelor's degree in English or Communications.
- Superior attention to details.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.