A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Medical Writer to their office in Shanghai. The organisation is devoted to the development of a new generation of innovative drugs and prides itself on its broad immune-oncology pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation.
- Working effectively with cross-functional groups to produce high-quality, scientifically accurate documents under strict timelines, and ensures consistency between related documents.
- Facilitating appropriate internal and external reviews of assigned documents and take responsibility for on-time delivery.
- Maintaining high standards of scientific output and effective process management but may propose revisions to SOPs or suggest process improvements.
- Managing, reviewing and monitoring resource requirements to support effective delivery of written deliverables within budget.
- Ensuring the key messages as defined by the team are clearly and adequately represented in the documents; drive the team to reach agreement in case of conflicting opinions.
- Establishing effective cross-functional communication and relationships with counterparts both internally and externally.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum requirement of a master's degree of life science/pharmacy/nursing/medical/health related science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience as a medical writer.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and write English clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- Well-organised: ability to prioritize tasks, work simultaneously on multiple projects, and complete high-quality documents according to tight timelines and shifting priorities/demands.
- Ability to understand and interpret clinical and scientific data; ability to present results in an understandable manner.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lunah Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.