Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Writer for a biotechnology company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Author clinical regulatory documents with minimal input from functional area experts.
- Lead the writing activities, including management of document review cycles and cross-functional collaboration with clinical development, biostatistics, clinical operations, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, project management, and quality assurance.
- Provide input on cross-functional deliverables, as appropriate, including review of key contributing documents, such as the mock/shell Table, Figures, and Listings (TFLs) and Statistical Analysis Plan.
- Participate in the planning and negotiation of timelines.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, representing Medical Writing on cross-functional teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience with a Masters' of Science degree, PharmD, PhD, or MD preferred; or Minimum 7 years of experience with a Bachelors' degree in Life Sciences or related field.
- Regulatory medical writing experience is required; experience in Neurosciences or pediatric clinical program development is highly preferred.
- Must demonstrate a high-quality writing style in the English language and have the ability to independently interpret and present scientific and clinical data, and to understand statistical methods and analysis plans.
- Exceptional organizational and project planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate and influence in a cross-functional environment to achieve results.
- Must be able to manage multiple and varied programs with competing and aggressive timelines, prioritize activities, and be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic, self-starter with strong influential skills and be adaptable to change.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and ICH guidelines (including E3 and E6), and knowledge of document management systems.
- Familiar with style rules from the American Association Manual of Style, 10th Edition.
- Individuals must demonstrate the ability to interact successfully in a dynamic and culturally diverse workplace
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Medical Writer to their office in Shanghai.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A global technology company in the medical device industry is currently recruiting for an EMEA Medical Writer / Clinical Documentation MEDDEV position.