Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Writer with our client located in Jacksonville, FL. Successful candidate will conduct comprehensive literature searches on assigned topics, including systematic reviews.
- Comprehensively review and summarize the findings from the literature searches as appropriate for the assigned topic.
- Prepare publications for peer-reviewed journals.
- Prepare publications for non-peer-reviewed journals.
- Prepare white papers for internal or external use.
- Prepare abstracts, slide decks and posters for presentations at conferences.
- Prepare other documents as the need arises.
- Manage prepared documents through to final publication or presentation.
- Offer suggestions for new topics for research arising from literature reviews.
- Other duties as may arise from time to time.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree.
- 1+ years of clinical research literature review and experience working on publications/presentations.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and the Internet.
- Ability to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong written communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the principles of clinical research.
- Ability to interpret and present clinical data and other complex information.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team in high-pressure situations.
- Knowledge of the eyecare space.
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar with a familiarity with standard style.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.