Medical Writer II - REMOTE
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Medical Writer II for a rare disease biotech company headquartered in San Francisco. This position can be fully remote.
The Medical Writer II will focus on documentation preparation and document project management to assist in the development, review, and finalization of documents including protocols, protocol amendments, informed consent forms, and clinical study reports.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Draft and edit documents used in conducting and reporting the results of clinical studies, including protocols, protocol amendments, informed consent forms, and clinical study reports
- Draft and edit documents used in reporting aggregate safety and efficacy information for a molecule, such as investigator's brochures and periodic safety reports (PSURs, DSURs, etc.)
- Provide peer review and editing support for other regulatory documents, such as statistical analysis plans, CRFs, and other study materials
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or higher degree required; scientific focus desirable.
- Evidence of medical writing career development desirable, e.g., American Medical Writers Association certificate, Editor in Life Sciences certificate, or relevant training through Drug Information Association.
- Up to 4 years of as a medical writer in the pharmaceutical industry
- At least 7 years of medical or scientific writing experience as a primary job responsibility
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Mooney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.