Medical Technologist, Belgium
Proclinical are partnering with a CRO who are currently recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis. The opening position is for a Medical Technologist, Belgium.
- The ideal candidate will enhance know-how of pre-analytical variables influencing clinical lab testing.
- Accountable for performing regular instrument upkeep and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for developing expertise on federal guidelines concerning clinical trials.
- You will evolve expertise on disease procedures and correlation with clinical lab data.
- Conduct lab investigations, as well as testing, documentation, validation and regular lab systems operations.
- Guarantee validity of lab data reported.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific field such as biomedical lab technology, option medica lab technology and a certification by the national-level professional review organisation.
- Know-how of drug therapy practices and medical vocabulary.
- Familiarity working with haematology and chemistry.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Works well in a team as well as independently.
- Interpersonal abilities.
- Presents self in a professional manner with a strong work ethic.
- A sense of accountability and being studious.
- A high attention to detail with the ability to resolve issues.
- Capable of managing stress with grace.
- Working in rotation schedule: Monday - Friday and Tuesday - Saturday.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carlos Rios at +44 203 148 8352.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.