Medical Scientific Liaison
A global pharmaceutical company that's committed to helping patients is looking for a Medical Scientific Liaison to join their team in Berlin. If you're looking for a life-changing position this might be the role for you.
- Manage the German Medical team and be responsible for leading and teaching the team including completion of the performance management process and all administrative task.
- Collaborate across multiple functions and within a region(s) to maximize territory opportunities
- Support product launch activities and communication plans, develop and implement regional strategy and tactical plans
- Upon request identify and educate contracted speakers or internal team members on products/diseases
- Respond to customer inquiries to ensure focused and balanced clinical and scientific information that supports the appropriate use of our products and services
- Establish and maintain contact with relevant medical, research and educational societies within assigned region as well as with Healthcare Professionals and Managed Markets Customers
- Ensure creation of medical information material such slide kits and summaries of data/studies appropriately referenced
- Demonstrate project leadership and management in and across field team and therapeutic area
- Serve as medical consultants to internal medical information department as appropriate to assure the development of quality standard response letters
Skills and Requirements
- Advanced degree in Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Medicine or equivalent
- 3 + years' experience as a Medical Science Liaison in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in antibiotics
- Experience in Health Care System or within Pharma/Health Care industry
- Knowledge of customer segments and market dynamics
- Demonstrated expertise in discussing scientific content and context to multiple audiences
- Readiness and flexibility to work in a multi-task environment and strong sense of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kain Rix at 0203 854 2623 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.