Medical Scienctific Liaison
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Scientific Liaison in their office in Stockholm. The company supplies medicines and medical devices across Europe and the US, making partners across 60 countries worldwide in the meantime. This is an exciting opportunity to work with and provide real expertise to a rapidly growing speciality pharmaceutical organisation.
- Establishing themselves as an internal and external product and disease area expert, including treatment guidelines and protocols.
- Engaging in discussions on and supporting clinical research projects, including real world data studies.
- Responding in a timely manner to unsolicited requests from healthcare professionals for medical/scientific information.
- Communicating and disseminating scientific information across the internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Delivering internal and external product and disease state training as required.
- Monitoring and maintaining up to date knowledge on all products and company's activities relevant to the disease area.
- Attending national and international scientific meetings, as required, to gather current scientific information and to address HCP's unsolicited questions.
- Serving as the primary scientific contact with Health Care Professionals at a country level on the specific disease area.
- Supporting clinical development activities in the assigned therapy area.
- Organising and engaging in medical interactions with KOLs.
- Building relationships with external experts (e.g. Health Care Professionals, Payers, Patient groups), through robust, scientific dialogue
- Working cross functionally to connect KOLs with other internal and external parties as appropriate.
- Supporting specific events as required by the company, including KOL led meetings and medical symposia, advisory board meetings, and congresses.
- Identifying and developing potential areas of medical collaboration with KOLs.
- Working with the local, regional, national, and international collaborative groups and guidelines committees to ensure accurate and timely dissemination of product and disease state information.
- Identifying suitable publication projects through ongoing relationships with KOLs.
- Engaging in discussions on and supporting clinical research projects including real world data studies.
- Maintaining knowledge on current treatment pathways, protocols, and practices across defined geographical area.
- Ensuring an up to date knowledge of hospitals, KOLs, competitor activities, studies, trends, influencers, formularies, buyers, and reimbursement providers across area.
- Supporting clinical development activities in the assigned therapy area (such as site identification and assessment, safety, and product training for external clinical trial teams, addressing study subject retention, and other scientific issues in partnership with the clinical operations and medical teams).
- Taking ownership of medically led projects as agreed with the Medical Manager.
- Representing the medical department at national and international meetings, congresses, and symposia; drafting and collating reports from relevant sessions.
- Working within the policies and procedures of the company's internal and external regulations at all times.
- Acting as an ambassador for the company at all times.
- Producing and implementing a comprehensive annual Medical and Scientific plan that anticipates and supports the requirement for product and disease information.
- Where and when necessary, making swift changes to address changing customer needs.
- Tracking and managing OPEX in line with the approved budget.
- Maintaining an understanding of the company's Pharma working practices and SOPs and US codes and ensuring these standards are met across the organisation.
Skills and Requirements:
- Medical Degree, Accredited Health Care Professional (Pharmacist) or Life Science Degree., PhD or MSc preferred.
- In depth knowledge of market access processes within the geography.
- Experience in interpretation and writing of scientific information.
- Ability to tailor communication across multiple Health Care Professional groups.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Pontus Larsson at +44 203 319 3030 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison to their office in Spain.
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison position.
A global and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Medical Scientific Liaison.
Hannover (30165), Germany
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Haemophilia Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.
A pioneering drug delivery technology company is currently recruiting a Medical Science Liaison DACH to their German office.
An exciting vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison has arisen with an international pharmaceutical company, based in their office in the Madrid.
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Medical Science Liaison Oncology to their office in South Germany.